Honda HRR2169VLA Lawn Mower
The Honda HRR2169VLA lawn mower offers durability, reliability and a great cutting experience for homeowners seeking a self-propelled mower to cut the lawn
Homeowners across the United States frequently champion the Honda HRR2169VLA as a premium lawn mower—and looking at the specs, it’s not hard to see why.
Powered by Honda’s legendarily reliable GCV160 engine, the HRR2169VLA offers smart drive control with an adjustable switch which varies the speed between 0 and 4mph for quick speed changes on the fly.
Starting up the mower is a breeze too, thanks to its self-charging electric key start that eliminates the need for an engine choke. The motor is environmentally friendly, too, meeting 50-state EPA and CARB emission levels.
The 21” mowing deck can handle just about everything you throw at it, and is engineered from tough steel for a long lifetime of use. Another neat feature is a height adjustment level that adjusts between six positions, making it easy to get the perfect cut with your lawn every time.
Operators can easily switch how the Clip Director® works thanks to a 3-in-1 system that can switch between mulching, bagging and discharge with one simple touch—it’s a simple thing, but it eliminates the need for mulch plugs and other accessories.
Combined with Honda’s patented MicroCut® Twin Blades, the quality of mulching and bagging is incredible, with the clippings being shredded ultra-fine; so fine that operators can mow for 30% longer before having to stop and empty the bag.
Order the HRR2169VLA today from E&E Sales of Medford, in South Jersey for a reliable mower that makes sharp work of your lawn!
- Engine - GCV160
- Deck Material - Steel 16 ga
- Cutting Width - 21"
- Mowing Height Range - 1 1/8 -4"
- Mowing Height Adjustments - 6
- Drive Control - Variable Postion Smart Drive
- Transmission - Variable Speed Fixed Gear Belt Clutch
- Ground Speed - 0 to 4.0 mph
- Starter - Electric / Recoil
- Choke System - Automatic
- Throttle Control - Fixed
- Drive - Belt
- Handle - 1" Steel Tube
- Handle Height Positions - 2
- Wheels - 8" Plastic
- Standard Functions - 3 in 1: Mulch, Bag, Discharge
- Bag - Standard
- Bag Capacity - (Bushels) 1.9
- Blade(s) - Twin blades (MicroCut System®)
- Blade Control - Flywheel brake
- Side/Rear Discharge - Rear standard