Husqvarna 20" CHN, H46X-72 3/8,.050 501842572
DID YOU KNOW?
- Pitch= the distance between 3 links divided by 2.
- Chains come in 1/4", .325", 3/8", 3/8" low-profile, and .404" pitches.
- The most common pitch size for chainsaw chains is 3/8".
- The pitch measurement is often displayed on the saw or in the user manual.
- When not displayed, it is best to have chain pitch measured professionally.
- Gauge measures the thickness of the drive links where they affix to the guide bar.
- Chains come in .043", .050", .058", and .063" gauges.
- The most common chain gauge is .050".
- The gauge measurement is often displayed on the saw or in the user manual along with the pitch.
- Gauge can be accurately measured with calipers when not displayed. Gauge should be professionally measured.
- Number of individual drive links must be counted if it is not already know. It is commonly located on the bottom of the chain tooth.
- Simple length measurements are not helpful for correctly matching chains.
- Chain length is determined by a combination of distance between links (pitch) and the number of links.
- Chain Kerf is the width of material removed in cutting.
Also check our Husqvarna 501842593 28" CHN!
Husqvarna Chains & Chainsaw Parts for Sale - Medford NJ & South Jersey