Husqvarna 300ST Straight Pruning Saw
- Husqvarna 967236501
- The Husqvarna Fixed Saw 300 ST has a total length of 400 mm, and belongs to the new generation of Husqvarna saws.
- The rigid, straight saw blade with impulse-hardened precision toothing features triple grinding.
- This means particularly high sawing performance, quiet running, effort-saving sawing and a very long lifetime.
- The particularly smooth pulling cut is ideal for fresh and dry wood. Practical: the saw blade is easy to replace.
- Rust has no chance to attack.
- In addition to the eyelet for hanging up the saw, this product has a blade cover so that it can be stored safely and in a handy place.
- During sawing, a stop at the end of the handle prevents you from slipping.
- This has proven particularly useful during pulling movements, and assists you in making smooth progress.
- Thanks to the ergonomic, slightly angled handle shape and soft handle parts, this saw lies comfortably and safely in your hand.